The following requirements apply to all recreational fires:
- The maximum size of the fire shall be three feet in diameter by three feet high.
- Only unpainted and untreated wood, coal, or charcoal shall be burned.
- No fire shall be located within 25' of a building, structure, or combustible material.
- No fire shall be located any closer than 10' from any property line.
- A hose connected to a water supply, fire extinguisher, or other means to fully extinguish the fire shall be provided at all times while the fire is burning.
- An adult must be present at all times.